I love sharing with you at events, conferences, festivals, and retreats. I regularly speak on mindfulness, stress reduction, long-term resiliency, better communication and empowerment. Get in touch to book!
THE COURAGE IN VULNERABILITY
- 8-10 February 2019, Queenstown (more details coming soon)
- Being vulnerable is the hardest thing to do. It's difficult to take off our masks and allow the world to really see us. But it's also the gateway to authentic conversations and real relationships.
- WITH Wilhemeena Monroe (Yoga Teacher), Peter Fernando (Meditation Teacher) and Sonia Voldseth ( Life Coach)
- Wilhemeena's background as choreographer, director, filmmaker and dancer gives her a unique perspective to what she's taught for the past 15 years in yoga, dance holistic health and wellbeing. She is the owner/operator of SOUL Centre in Auckland. She shows up as a real person in all, and embraces her vulnerability.
- Peter's background as a Thai Forest monk (7 years) as well as his experience with chronic illness (author of Finding Freedom in Illness) gives him both a theoretical and practical understanding of being vulnerable. He teaches Buddhist meditation and was a founder of Original Nature in Wellington. He lives and teaches with intellect, humour and compassion.
- Sonia's background in corporate law and U.S. politics showed her that invulnerability creates conflict, difficult conversations, and misunderstandings. Now, through her life coaching, she teaches finding the strength in vulnerability. She credits yoga and meditation with saving her from herself and has practiced both for 13 years. She is dedicated to living an authentic life and reducing stigma around mental health, including her own experience.
16-18 March 2018, Moke Lake, Queenstown
Join me and an awesome line-up of educators, practitioners, artists and musicians for yoga, mindfulness, meditation, dance and and a re-balancing of all you are and want to be.
I'll be talking about my own experience with labels – woman, eating disorder, anxiety, depression, success- and how
I moved beyond them to find purpose and contentment. And more importantly, how you can too.
2-4 March at Camp Taringatura, Southland, NZ
- JOIN myself, Kate Watkinson (Thrive Yoga), Rebecca Thomas-Squires (Your Studio) and Jane Murray (Food Heals) to explore living your life with Joy, Purpose and Authenticity.
I can promise amazing food, fresh air, yoga, time to yourself and building beautiful connections with other women. Can you think of anything better?