I regularly speak on mindfulness, stress reduction, long-term resiliency, better communication and empowerment for workplaces as well as workshops and retreats. I don't list privately booked or workplace events here but will list upcoming retreats and public events. And please stay tuned because I've got a lot of things on the go for next year! Get in touch to book or find more Wellness at Work information.
Stress, Setbacks and General Overwhelm (ie Life): How to Get Back Up and Move Forward Differently (Chamber of Commerce (SKYCITY, Queenstown - 16-24 Beach Street)
The workshop will cover:
• Healthy coping strategies to deal with day to day stress
• Development of long-term resiliency (vital for longevity in a stressful business environment)
• How to begin and sustain a wellbeing practice that includes gratitude, expanding your thinking, positive psychology, mindfulness, and valuing your time.
• Dealing with change and chaos differently
• How reducing stress and anxiety at work increases emotional and cognitive intelligence, creativity, happiness and productivity
$35 for Chamber members, $45 for non-members
Community Mindfulness Circle (Yoga Nadi, Remarkables Park)
This is on the first Tuesday of every month at 7:30 with rotating teachers. Koha based with all donations to a local mental health organisation. Please join us!
- 3 July, 2018 - I'll be teaching a Self Compassion Meditation