WHAT HAPPENS IN INDIVIDUAL COACHING?
- Learning to focus on what's right with you - instead of what's wrong with you.
- Learning to be mindful of your thoughts, feelings and behaviours and how they lead to you feeling stressed and weighed down.
- Learning that not only is it okay to feel assured, self-confident and amazing, but that if you don't, you're missing out on all that life has to offer. Also, learning that you are not always going to feel assured, self-confident and amazing, because that is how life is sometimes. But that you can cope with it in a different way.
- Learning that your story matters, but it is just a story. You are not defined by it.
- Finding out what living a meaningful life means to you.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
If you are struggling with any of the following, I can help:
Self doubt and low self-esteem
Learning to say no
Feeling stuck/can't move forward
Healthier relationship with food and exercise
Nice Girl or Nice Guy Syndrome (I can’t stop being chronically nice even when it’s to my own detriment).
Not knowing how to value and/or trust yourself
I'm only doing session packages now (Either 6 or 10 sessions). I want clients that are ready to commit to the process and get results. And I know you're always going to get better results if you choose to commit. I will keep you on track and help you work through difficult emotions, life's challenges and stuff that is holding you back. You'll have that work within the sessions, and also some homework. That, in my experience, is when you make big changes.
I also offer maintenance coaching (approximately once/month for however long you feel you need it) because life happens. We make big changes and that's awesome but sometimes things just take longer because changing is a process. Also self-sabotage comes up, or we fall back into old patterns. That's normal. It happens to everyone I've ever met. So, that option is available as well. It's completely up to you whether or not you want to do those.
I'll talk you through how the process works and I offer several options for payment. Of course you are always welcome to come in and have a free introductory chat to make sure coaching is right for you before you commit to anything. Just get in touch!