WHAT HAPPENS IN INDIVIDUAL COACHING?
- Learning to focus on what's right with you - instead of what's wrong with you.
- Learning to be mindful of your thoughts, feelings and behaviours and how they lead to you feeling stressed and weighed down.
- Learning that not only is it okay to feel assured, self-confident and amazing, but that if you don't, you're missing out on all that life has to offer. Also, learning that you are not always going to feel assured, self-confident and amazing, because that is how life is sometimes. But that you can cope with it in a different way.
- Learning that your story matters, but it is just a story. You are not defined by it.
- Finding out what living a meaningful life means to you.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
If you are struggling with any of the following, I can help:
Self doubt and low self-esteem
Learning to say no
Body Image /healthy relationship with food and exercise
Feeling stuck/can't move forward
Feeling Isolated or lonely
Not knowing how to value and/or trust yourself
Session by session or 6 session packages. It's important to me that my clients commit to the process and get results.
I will keep you on track and help you work through difficult emotions, life's challenges and stuff that is holding you back. You'll have that work within the sessions, and also some homework. That, in my experience, is when you make big changes.
I also offer maintenance coaching (approximately once/month for however long you feel you need it)
You are always welcome to come in and have a free introductory chat to make sure coaching is right for you before you commit to anything. Just get in touch!